By Mike van Drongelen
Design, try out, and debug your apps utilizing Android Studio
About This Book
- See what fabric layout is ready and the way to use it your apps
- Explore the probabilities to improve apps that works on any kind of device
- A step by step sensible consultant that can assist you construct more desirable functions, switch their glance, and debug them
Who This publication Is For
This ebook is for builders which are already conversant in programming ideas and feature already began growing apps for the Android platform, for instance, through the use of the Eclipse IDE. it really is for builders who intend to exploit Android Studio as their fundamental IDE or are looking to use Android Studio extra efficiently.
What you'll Learn
- Develop Android Studio functions utilizing Genymotion
- Apply the techniques of fabric layout for your applications
- Use reminiscence tracking instruments to tweak performance
- Build functions for Android Wearable
- Capture pictures, video, or audio inside of your Android app
- Use content material prone to exhibit data
- Build apps with a cloud-based backend
- Create media-related apps that would run on telephones, phablets, pills, and TVs
This e-book begins with an advent of Android Studio and why you can use this IDE instead of Eclipse. relocating forward, it teaches you to construct an easy app that calls for no backend setup yet makes use of Google Cloud or Parse as a substitute. After that, you'll find out how to create an Android app which may ship and obtain textual content and pictures utilizing Google Cloud or Parse as a backend. It explains the recommendations of fabric layout and the way to use them to an Android app. additionally, it exhibits you the way to construct an app that runs on an Android put on device.
Later, it explains how one can construct an app that takes benefit of the newest Android SDK whereas nonetheless aiding older Android types. It additionally demonstrates how the functionality of an app may be superior and the way reminiscence administration instruments that include the Android Studio IDE will help in achieving this.
By the tip of the ebook, it is possible for you to to strengthen top of the range apps with a minimal volume of attempt utilizing the Android Studio IDE.
Style and approach
This is a pragmatic advisor packed with demanding situations and plenty of real-world examples that show attention-grabbing improvement options. along with smartphones and capsules, it additionally covers Android wearable units and Android television. even if strongly prompt, it's not essential to personal any Android machine yourself.
Read or Download Android Studio Cookbook PDF
Best application development books
In DetailThe Play! Framework 2 has been created for net builders which are development net purposes. The center proposal is to target the HTTP beneficial properties and to allow them via a simplification lens. development an internet program now not calls for a configuration part, an atmosphere setup, or a protracted improvement lifecycle - it really is built-in!
Key FeaturesCreate hybrid cellular functions by means of combining the features of Ionic, Cordova, and AngularJSReduce the time to industry your software utilizing Ionic, that is helping in fast software developmentDetailed code examples and factors, assisting you wake up and working with Ionic fast and easilyBook DescriptionWith the expansion of the start-up marketplace, the time it takes to industry your app rules is essential.
Increase interesting real-world Python-based net purposes with Neo4j utilizing frameworks resembling Flask, Py2neo, and DjangoAbout This BookDevelop a collection of universal functions and ideas with Neo4j and PythonSecure and installation the Neo4j database in productionA step by step advisor on enforcing and deploying interactive Python-based net purposes on graph info modelWho This e-book Is ForIf you're a Python developer and need to extend your knowing of Python-based net functions over Neo4j graph info versions, this is often the publication for you.
Key FeaturesExploit Sinatra to layout an internet applicationIntegrate exterior, inner, and inline CSS and use a few renowned CSS frameworksDeploy an program onto your individual server or on a cloud software platformBook DescriptionSinatra is a Ruby framework that's commonly used within the undefined. you should use it to make a single-page internet app or a large-scale one.
- IT-Governance in der Praxis: Erfolgreiche Positionierung der IT im Unternehmen. Anleitung zur erfolgreichen Umsetzung regulatorischer und wettbewerbsbedingter ... Anforderungen (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Java EE 7 Development with WildFly
- Learning NServiceBus - Second Edition
- Learning AngularJS: A Guide to AngularJS Development
Additional info for Android Studio Cookbook
Android Studio Cookbook by Mike van Drongelen