By Zygmunt Bauman
Read or Download A Chronicle of Crisis: 2011 - 2016 PDF
Best sociology books
First released in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
What position can and may police unions and rank-and-file officials play in riding and shaping police reform? Police unions and their contributors are usually seen as obstructionist and conservative, no longer as swap brokers. yet reform efforts are more likely to be triumphant once they are supported by means of the rank-and-file, and line officials have wisdom, abilities and insights that may be precious in selling reform.
Surveillance in Europe is an available, definitive and entire evaluate of the swiftly growing to be multi-disciplinary box of surveillance experiences in Europe. Written by way of specialists within the box, together with top students, the Companion’s transparent and recent type will attract a variety of students and scholars within the social sciences, arts and arts.
The fourth version of? The perform of Generalist Social paintings? maintains to coach scholars to use micro, macro, and mezzo social paintings abilities. This new version strengthens the relationship among the 3 degrees of perform and is absolutely up-to-date to the 2015 EPAS. This version additionally includes extra illustrations of idea and extra context for finding out which kind of intervention is an effective healthy.
- Citizenship between Past and Future
- Men, women & manners in colonial times (1908)[ILLUSTRATED EDITION]
- The Sociology of Knowledge: An Essay in Aid of a Deeper Understanding of the History of Ideas: Volume 17 (International Library of Sociology)
- The Transformation of Citizenship, Volume 3: Struggle, Resistance and Violence: Volume 2
- The Dark Side of Modernity
- Chance, Character, and Change
Additional resources for A Chronicle of Crisis: 2011 - 2016
A Chronicle of Crisis: 2011 - 2016 by Zygmunt Bauman